Able PR is a forward thinking agency delivering cost effective media and public relations services to businesses in the Isle of Man and beyond.
This is an agency which prides itself on a ‘no nonsense’ approach to media relations consultancy.
Based in Douglas, the agency is led by former journalist Les Able who has worked on both national and regional newspapers and uses his expert knowledge of the media to promote clients. His career as a journalist included working on both The Times and Daily Telegraph as a reporter and the role of London/City Editor for a regional morning newspaper.
- Positive media coverage builds trust between a business and its staff, customers, investors and the community where it’s based.
- The more often your company’s name appears, the more likely it is that someone, somewhere will remember it and look you up.
- Public relations calls for a very different approach to that used in your marketing and advertising activity.
- One of the most powerful elements of any PR strategy is media communications.
- Able PR is an agency that will work closely with you to achieve outstanding results which supports business growth and strategy.
In the 12 years he has worked in PR he has delivered high profile coverage for clients in newspapers, television and on-line. He has contacts in all relevant media and specialises in finding stories within a business and communicating them to specifically targeted journalists.
Clients have included the Leeds offices of Deloitte and law firm DLA Piper, insolvency specialists Begbies Traynor, accountants PKF in both Leeds and Sheffield, and major clothing group Joules.
Prior to making the decision to launch Able PR he was for five years public and media relations director with marketing and design agency Home Strategic in Douglas.